Sunday, May 18, 2008

Raya Hampers and contents


This year will be my 3rd year of supplying Raya hampers and such....and I mean, the contents of hamper baskets.......

Anyone looking into placing orders for Raya, please feel free to call me. I normally prepare them according to your budget......as prices of things has increased tremendously, I try not to fix any amount.....but it will include, among others; kurma, serunding, agar-agar kering, chocolates and cookies. If your budget is bigger, then I will include fruit cakes, drinks etc and I plan to put in some other delicacies, which I will update in my blog later.

For those who have been supporting me all these while, thank you very, very much...... This year, I hope to put the photos of types of cookies I will be supplying......keep visiting this blog...!!!

No comments: